Whether you’re celebrating a party or a get together to watch your favorite game on TV, we bring you a new concept of creating the Ultimate Mexican Candy and Snacks Buffet for your guests.
A buffet as it’s defined, is “a system of serving meals in which food is placed in a public area where the diners generally serve themselves. It is a popular method for feeding a large number of people with minimal staff.” Okay, so that’s what it means, but can you WOW! your guests? That’s what I’m positive you’re looking for. Traditionally, we think of buffets for a complete meal or for desserts, but what about the goodies, fruits and snacks with a Mexican flair. Your guests will love this! Check out the video on how we have our setup:
As you will notice, we have chosen a variety of mexican candy, fruits, snacks and chips (most of which you can find on our store if you need them delivered right to your home). Below is a list of the items, but you’re always welcome to choose whatever you like. Make them sweet, make them sour, make them crunch or spicy hot, make them healthy concious, make them colorful, make them simple. It’s real Mexican, real simple and really good.
- Chile covered mangos
- Fresh mangos to sprinkle your favorite seasoning
- Takis Fuego Hot Chili Pepper & Lime Flavored Rolled Tortilla Minis
- Tamborines Spicy Enchilados
- Tostitos Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips
- Miguelitos Chamoy Powder
- Lay’s Famin’ Hot Flavored Potato Chips
- Tajin Fruit and Snack Seasoning
- Lemon juice and Chamoy Sauce
- Churritos de Maiz
- Chopped cucumber
- Japanese Style Peanuts or your favorite style peanuts
- Sabritones – Puffed Wheat Snacks Chile & Lime
- Plastic cups, forks and napkins to serve
Below is another picture for the layout of your buffet counter:
Enjoy! And please share with us in the comment below what your ultimate Mexican candy and Snacks buffet would have for your favorite guests.